Punch card Access Control package: 1pcs per box, 50pcs per carton.
WG26 input RFID keypad proximity Punch card Access Control
Punch card Access Control Description:
The unit is single door multifunction standalone access controller or a Wiegand output keypad or card reader. It is suitable for mounting indoor. It is housed in a strong, sturdy and vandal proof Zinc Alloy electroplated case which is available in either a bright silver or matt silver finish. This unit supports up to 2000 users in either a Card, 4 digit PIN, or a Card + PIN option. The inbuilt card reader supports 125KHZ EM cards. The unit has many extra features including lock output current short circuit protection, Wiegand output , a backlit keypad and anti tamper ect. These features make the unit an ideal choice for door access not only for small shops and domestic households but also for commercial and industrial applications such as factories, warehouses, laboratories, banks and prisons.
Punch card Access Control Features:
Strong Zinc Alloy Electroplated anti-vandal case
Full programming from the keypad 2000 uses, supports Card, PIN, Card + PIN Can be used as a standalone keypad Backlight keys Wiegand 26 input for connection to external reader Wiegand 26 output for connection to a controller Adjustable Door Output time, Alarm time, Door Open time Very low power consumption (30mA) Fast operating speed, <20ms with 2000 users Lock output current short circuit protection Easy to install and program Built in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti tamper Built in buzzer
Punch card Access Control Specifications:
Punch card Access Control more views:
One unit package included:
1. Remove the back cover from the keypad using the normal screw driver
2. Drill 2 holes on the wall for the Self tapping screws and 1 hole for the cable
3. Put the supplied rubber bungs to into the two holes
4. Fix the back cover firmly on the wall with 2 Self tapping screws
5. Thread the cable through the cable hole
6. Attach the keypad to the back cover.
To Reset to Factory Default
a. Disconnect power from the unit b. Press and hold # key whilst powering the unit back up c. On hearing two “Di” release # key, system is now back factory settings
Please note only installer data is restored, user data will not be affected.
Packaging & Shipping
1pcs per box, 50pcs per carton.
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door service;
2. By Air or by Sea for bulk goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Support Customers specifying freight forwarders or selected shipping methods!
1. How we can trust you?
We are Alibaba Trade Assurance Supplier and 6 years Ali Gold Supplier.